Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to God's Work
Business as Mission
Publisher: Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press
Author: Timothy Keller
In a work world that is increasingly competitive and insecure, people often have nagging questions. Why am I
doing this work? Why is it so hard? And is there anything I can do about it? Tim Keller, pastor of New York’s
Redeemer Presbyterian Church and New York Times bestselling author of The Reason for God,
has taught and counseled students, young professionals, and senior leaders on the subject of work and
calling for more than twenty years.
Now he puts his insights into a book for readers everywhere, giving biblical perspectives on such pressing questions as:
- What is the purpose of work?
- How can I find meaning and serve customers in a cutthroat, bottom-line-oriented workplace?
- How can I use my skills in a vocation that has meaning and purpose?
- Can I stay true to my values and still advance in my field?
- How do I make the difficult choices that must be made in the course of a successful career?