Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Author: Martin Christopher
Description: Effective development and management of a supply chain network is an invaluable source of sustainable advantage in today’s turbulent global marketplace, where demand is difficult to predict and supply chains need to be more flexible as a result.
This updated 4th edition of the bestselling Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a clear-headed guide to all the key topics in an integrated approach to supply chains, including:
- The link between logistics and customer value.
- Logistics and the bottom line measuring costs and performance.
- Creating a responsive supply chain.
- Managing the global pipeline.
- Managing supply chain relationships.
- Managing risk in the supply chain.
- Matching supply and demand.
- Creating a sustainable supply chain.
- Product design in the supply chain.